Evonik is the pioneer in isophorone chemistry and covers the entire value chain: isophorone, diamine, as well as di-isocyanate and polyisocyanate.
Additionally the product portfolio contains a full tool box of amine curing agents for ambient and heat cure applications.
The products are mainly used in industrial applications due to the mechanical strength, durability, chemical resistance and excellent adhesion properties.
Crosslinkers is your Perfect Partner
Pioneer in both isophorone chemistry and performance oriented curatives uniquely position Crosslinkers to lead the industry with innovative solutions.
- Pioner in isophorone chemistry
- Market leader
- Fully integrated manufacturer in isophorone chemistry
- Long heritage in serving various industries and applications globally
- Focus on mutually beneficial long term business development and partnership
- Tradition of providing solutions with performance oriented curatives, diluents and modifiers
With global production sites, Crosslinkers is uniquely placed to satisfy our customers demands.
- Operating excellence & customer proximity throughout the world
- Fast, efficient & comprehensive service
- Flexibility to customer’s requests for supply
- Better satisfaction of regional demands of global customers
- Regional commitment
Commitment to Excellence
The Crosslinkers portfolio showcases high performance materials that enhance the quality of our customers
- Excellent poduct quality & competence
- High performance materials for diverse markets & industries
- Technical and market experts focused on developing innovative solutions
- Focus on core business, no downstream integration
- Advanced production sites & applied technology centers worldwide.
Crosslinkers‘ culture that drives emphasis on solution driven product offerings to address customer requirements.
- Customer segmentation allows to be responsive to the needs of partner worthy customers
- Full line of high quality, performance oriented products
- Differentiated technology
- Products that respond to industry trends (low VOC/ waterborne, productivity, speed etc.)