Ancamine® 2739 is a modified polyamine intended for use as a curing agent for diluted liquid epoxy resin at ambient and low temperature application (10 °C). The product facilitates in low VOC coating and flooring formulations and allows the use in low emission coating systems. Ancamine® 2739 offers long pot-life whilst retaining cure speed and through cure and providing enhanced UV durability.
- Fast cure at ambient and low temperature down to 10 °C
- High resistance to carbamation and water spotting
- Allows use in low emission coatings and flooring systems
- Concrete epoxy primers and coatings
- Industrial flooring
- Low emission coatings and floor systems
Ancamine® 2802 is a modified polyamine intended for use as a curing agent for diluted liquid epoxy resin at ambient temperature application. Systems based on Ancamine® 2802 deliver excellent color stability and high aesthetics which make the product ideal for low yellowing epoxy coating and flooring applications. In addition, the new curing agent was developed for use in emission compliant coatings and floorings.
- Excellent yellowing resistance and UV durability
- High mechanical resistance
- Excellent flow
- Industrial floorings
- Decorative floorings
- Low emission coatings and colored flooring systems
Get in Contact
Please note that products may not be available in every country. Consult with your area sales manager for further information.